Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Liked on YouTube: Leah Daughtry, DNC CEO Who Belittled My Request For Press Credentials Help, All Over Wikileaks

Leah Daughtry, DNC CEO Who Belittled My Request For Press Credentials Help, All Over Wikileaks
Leah Daughtry, DNC CEO Who Belittled My Request For Press Credentials Help, All Over Wikileaks Pastor Leah D. Daughtry, who is the CEO of the Democratic National Convention failed to assist me when I reached out to her on Twitter when I was having problems with my press credentials. She told me to call the press office, which I had done already many times. But according to Wikileaks, she not only could have helped me as she had regular contact with the press office of the Democratic Party, not to mention her own DNC, but she gave direction on the use of social media too. Pastor Daughtry could have helped this long-time Democratic blogger. A bad time to upset a blogger who is supposed to be on your side. There's more and I will find it. See: http://ift.tt/2ascyh2
via YouTube http://youtu.be/Xpdg5pBi8dY

No comments:

Post a Comment