YouTube unveiled its new mobile app at Vid Con and to much fanfare. It has the ability to make a video vertically and new editing controls. All well and good but it seems to be missing the monetization controls YouTube Partners asked for. If I make a video of a breaking news event using my iPhone, I often have to wait a long time before I get to my computer and activate my monetization controls. Thus, I lose money by not being able to take advantage of the traffic! The new YouTube app was supposed to have solved that problem.
a new vlog for Miami Focus Blog by Zennie62 staff or Zennie Abraham via Zennie62 On YouTube and via IFTTT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Miami HeraldMiami Herald sportswriters Andre Fernandez and Manny Navarro lead our team with live updates from Miami-Dade and Broward high sc...
-
In San Francisco, California stands the brand-new Salesforce Transit Center. It's six-stories high, 1,500 feet long, and costs $2.2 ...
-
Miami HeraldA hijacked beer truck plowed into pedestrians at a central Stockholm department store on Friday, killing four people, wounding 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment