NFL EVP Eric Grubman just met with Oakland Raiders Officials at Raiders Headquarters. I caught up with him at Oakland Airport Southwest Terminal where he politely said "no comment". It seemed like a small meeting and Raiders President Marc Badain gave Grubman a ride to the airport. I didn't see any city or county officials at Raiders HQ - that doesn't mean they were not there. Eric Grubman also told me "they're not looking at your proposal" to which I said "I know that." "They're looking at something else," he said. As to what that "something else" is, is the question considering that New City Development's proposal was panned by city and county representatives.
a new vlog for Miami Focus Blog by Zennie62 staff or Zennie Abraham via Zennie62 On YouTube and via IFTTT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In San Francisco, California stands the brand-new Salesforce Transit Center. It's six-stories high, 1,500 feet long, and costs $2.2 ...
-
Miami HeraldMiami Herald sportswriters Andre Fernandez and Manny Navarro lead our team with live updates from Miami-Dade and Broward high sc...
-
Miami HeraldA hijacked beer truck plowed into pedestrians at a central Stockholm department store on Friday, killing four people, wounding 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment