Taylor Swift has picked up nine MTV VMA nominations for the 2015 show. She does this, I contend, because she has a savvy publicity team who is not beyond paying for nominations. I am not at all saying that her music is not good. Not at all. But Taylor has this way of ruling and sucking the air out of any award show she is involved in. We have to ask how? I say that her team spends money to get her that visibility and Nicki Minaj team does not.
a new vlog for Miami Focus Blog by Zennie62 staff or Zennie Abraham via Zennie62 On YouTube and via IFTTT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Miami HeraldMiami Herald sportswriters Andre Fernandez and Manny Navarro lead our team with live updates from Miami-Dade and Broward high sc...
-
In San Francisco, California stands the brand-new Salesforce Transit Center. It's six-stories high, 1,500 feet long, and costs $2.2 ...
-
Miami HeraldA hijacked beer truck plowed into pedestrians at a central Stockholm department store on Friday, killing four people, wounding 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment