NY Times Taye Diggs was the focus of a profile written by James Hannaham that said "If you start to salivate when you hear the phrase 'black men with jobs' then Diggs is your guy." The NY Times kept that in the profile because James Hannaham, who is black, argued for its retention. I disagree because it says that most black men don't have jobs. Do I think Mr. Hannaham should be fired? No. But then I do not think the comment should be allowed. Just because James is black is no excuse.
a new vlog for Miami Focus Blog by Zennie62 staff or Zennie Abraham via Zennie62 On YouTube and via IFTTT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Miami HeraldMiami Herald sportswriters Andre Fernandez and Manny Navarro lead our team with live updates from Miami-Dade and Broward high sc...
-
In San Francisco, California stands the brand-new Salesforce Transit Center. It's six-stories high, 1,500 feet long, and costs $2.2 ...
-
Miami HeraldA hijacked beer truck plowed into pedestrians at a central Stockholm department store on Friday, killing four people, wounding 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment