Monday, March 21, 2016

Rihanna and Drake Get 'Flirty' While 'Dancing Together All Night' at Private Party in Miami, Says Source – People Magazine

Rihanna and Drake Get ‘Flirty’ While ‘Dancing Together All Night’ at Private Party in Miami, Says SourcePeople MagazineAfter her sold-out Anti concert in Miami on Tuesday – during which the singer surprised fans with a steamy performance with Drake – the duet partners partied together late into the night at The Miami Beach EDITION, a […]

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1XInS79
via IFTTT

1 comment:

  1. I love the space here. I attended an amazing event here and I ate more than I should. I had bread pudding, apple crisp, waffles and strawberries and cream. The main floor at Chicago venues were very large and good size without being overwhelming, also there's tons of bar space too to order drinks.

    ReplyDelete