This year, 2010, once again this blogger is following (kinda) the Santa Tracker, but while tree trimming, wine drinking, and talking, and listening to Nat and Frank (Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra).
But here's my NORAD Santa Tracker Video, because I just had to!
This business of going to the NORAD website to track Santa Claus' trip around the World is rather cool, but I'm in the middle of watching It's A Wonderful Life, so I decided to embed the tracker right here in my blog:
As of 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST, Santa Claus is , well, he's moving really fast! (If the embed doesn't work in your browser, click on the NORAD link.)
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In San Francisco, California stands the brand-new Salesforce Transit Center. It's six-stories high, 1,500 feet long, and costs $2.2 ...
-
Miami HeraldMiami Herald sportswriters Andre Fernandez and Manny Navarro lead our team with live updates from Miami-Dade and Broward high sc...
-
Miami HeraldA hijacked beer truck plowed into pedestrians at a central Stockholm department store on Friday, killing four people, wounding 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment